The purrs and grrrss of a wandering and wondering Kat
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My new iphone!!
Believe it or not, I just bought myself a new iphone!! Just after i complained about my klumsi-ness and skatty-ness.. and not forgetting how I am sooo not a techno savvy person....somehow I still bought that new phone.

It was not my intention to buy it in the first place. I was suppose to get one for my dad from here because apparently its much cheaper than in KL. Then a friend of mine went to the States and said that its only USD 399 overthere. USD 399, unlocked price. I checked with a friend here, the cost to unlock the phone and it still would work out cheaper to buy from there. So I bought (more like pesan) one for my dad... and this "cheeky" friend of mine here decided to pesan one for himself also.

I was actually annoyed with this cheeky friend. I am they type that I don't mind at all helping and buying things for my friends. But I do not like to trouble people that I do not know. So i don't like this habit of pesan atas orang atas orang, if you catch my drift. Worse still when this costs a lot of money and its not fair to ask other people (that you dont' know) to pay first on your behalf. What made it worse was this friend already owns one iphone and i know for a fact that he was going to sell it off and no doubt make profit from the transaction, courtesy of pesan atas pesan atas my friend....

By that time my friend in US had already bought 2 phones for me. After much thought and consideration, my options were either to sell it to my brother or just keep it for myself. After the PPA battle, I thought it is justifiable for me to reward myself with the new phone.... Yahooo!!!!! So that is how i end up with the canggih phone. Not planned at all.

The weird thing that came out of this is that, somehow miraculously that old troubled phone of mine (yang masuk longkang tu, see previous post) has gone AWOL. It just went missing and I don't know if i misplaced it or if it was stolen. If it was stolen (cos I probably left it at the office), it's just too late to try find it now. Somehow I think that old phone merajuk with me. You know what some people say about their personal belongings like cars.... those things can merajuk with you when it knows that they will be replaced. .. Kesian my Nokia phone. Even though it was such a nuisance when it comes to sms, it did serve me well. Definitely a girl's phone, slick looking and very stylo. But now it's time to move on.. and for me to start learning how to use my new baby.
scratched by Scatty-Kat @ 11:56 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Scatty-Kat
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Most cats, when they are Out want to be In, and vice versa, and often simultaneously. That is me. Itchy feet. Restless. Dreams about grass being greener on the other side
See my complete profile
Previous Scratches
Archives
Shoutbox

If ignorance is bliss then why do we seek knowledge

Favourite Bloggers
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER